Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Evolution Creates Liars

from Takeheed.info May 2015

I think right at the outset of this article that it is necessary for me to say that in relation to the title, ‘Evolution Creates Liars’, my ‘target audience’ is very much those who on the one hand affirm that the Bible is The Word of God and then on the other hand deny the truth of 6-day creation, preferring rather to perhaps give their allegiance and support to ‘Theistic Evolution’. I will be quite up-front now in saying that for me, holding such a position, calls into great question that person’s claim to be a faithful Christian – it’s as serious as that. Why do I come to that conclusion? Well, shortly I will outline just some of the consequences of a professing Christian claiming to believe in ‘THEISTIC EVOLUTION’.  Read more ...

No comments: