- Have we thanked our wonderful gracious God today for His salvation and tender mercies to us such sinful people?
- As we worship on Sundays, do we lift our hearts to our Heavenly Father in praise and thankfulness to Him?
- Did you thank your pastor last Sunday for his message?
- Have we thanked the deacons, teachers, elders, ushers, greeters, music leaders, kitchen crew, and others at your church for their excellent service? How about taking a gift card to each from time to time! (However this does not always work as I gave a gift card to one and he said rudely, “What is this for, and besides, I could not read your note as your writing is terrible!”
Well, let’s be thankful anyway!
- When you are invited to special occasions and meals, be sure to thank all involved.
- Have you taught your children to be thankful, including how to write thank you notes to their friends, teachers, for gifts and kindness given to them?
- Have you, yourself, learned to be thankful to others? To those at the bank, post office, store, leaving a good tip at restaurants?
- Whether we have little or much, we can be a kind and thankful people to the glory of God!