from Daily Bread
People who don’t attend church often give some rather interesting reasons for not doing so.
To show the weaknesses of those excuses, someone has compiled a humorous list called “Ten Reasons Why I Never Wash.”
1. I was forced to wash as a child.
2. People who wash are hypocrites – they thing they’re cleaner than others.
3. There are so many kinds of soap, I could never decide which was right.
4. I used to wash, but it got boring.
5. I wash only on Christmas and Easter.
6. None of my friends wash.
7. I’ll start washing when I’m older.
8. I really don’t have time.
9. The bathroom isn’t warm enough.
10. People who make soap are only after your money.