Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Sampler of "I Want to Know More of Christ"

by Steve Hall

I'm excited that a sampler of my devotional book, "I Want to 
Know More of Christ," recently became available on YouVersion, at https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/989-i-want-to-know-more-of-christ . I invite anyone who has a YouVersion app, and is desirous of knowing more of the glorious Christ each day, to check it out. Would you please share this with others in your spheres of influence too?

Whether you have gone through the whole book previously or not, the Spirit can reveal more of the matchless Christ to you every time you focus on Him. And, this might be a great way to introduce friends, family members, others in a Bible study or home fellowship group, and so on, to studying Christ with you.

No comments: