By Pastor Valmike Apuzen
1 Corinthians 16:1-4
1. Punctual. Give on the First Day of the week. This speaks of regularity and habit. First Day – regular (Acts 20:7).
2. Personal. “Everyone” set aside.
3. Provisional. Set aside some amount of your funds! Abound preparation – give some thought.
4. Proportional – “As God has prepared you”
(Deut. 16:17) (16:16 not empty handed).
5. Practical – that there be no gathering when I come. No need for extra special offering.
Why give? Because we are stewards. God owns it.