1. Dialects in Philippines -- There are 110 different dialects spoken in the Philippines.
2. Tribes without God's Word --There are still 12 tribes in the Philippines which have no translation of the Word of God.
3. Seven Billion can fit in Los Angeles County -- Nation Geographic reports there are 7 billion in the world and that these 7 billion people can stand in Los Angeles County, California shoulder to shoulder.
4. Thirty-five Million -- Canada has 35 million people; Mexico City has the same number.
5. 300,000 Orphans Die in Africa! -- World Magazine reports, "300,000 orphans under the age of 5 die each year in Sub-Saharan Africa" (Nov 16, 2013).