Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Invaluable Ministry – Administrative Assistants


What would we ever do without ministry assistants, those who help behind the scenes in running a ministry to the glory of God? Recently I’ve been under pressure in keeping up with correspondence, appointments, writing, as well as helping plan a memorial service for my dear father-in-law, Walter Jespersen. I have still been able to dictate emails and letters since I take my dictaphone with me most everywhere (such as today in the car and also on my mile walk).  My ministry assistants have been an invaluable help with correspondence and other tasks, which not only assists our family but also an invaluable ministry continuation worldwide to the glory of God.

I would desire all leaders to trust God for such team members to assist in ministry that the work of the Lord will continue despite our inabilities, inadequacies and lack of time

No comments: