Friday, February 22, 2013

The Best Is Yet to Come

Yesterday I received the following from a distant relative of Dad Jespersen.  I trust you will be encouraged by this:

Could you please pass on our very BEST WISHES, LOVE and PRAYERS to your very special Dad on his 100th Birthday.  What an amazing life of serving God faithfully and with such a positive attitude.  We were very blessed with some short visits with him at our last family reunion and could you relay to him please that we are using "The Best Is Yet To Come!" as our theme for the next reunion.  We also send our appreciation  of you as you continue to care for others including your father, family and all the many others you touch in your ministry!
 

"The LORD is my Light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble...though a mighty army surrounds me  my heart will not be afraid.  Even if I am attacked I will remain confident. The one thing I ask of the LORD - the thing I seek most - is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life...For he will conceal me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary.  He will place me out of reach on a high rock.  Then I will hold my head high above my enemies who surround me.  At his sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of JOY, singing and praising the LORD!" Psalm 27: 1 - 6



What a legacy your father Walter Jespersen has left for all of us to follow!



Although we can't be with you to celebrate on Saturday, our hearts will be with you and your family.



Arlie and Gail

No comments: