This November 2012 US Election is between two worldviews.
When people ask you who you are voting for, rather than getting into an argument of personalities, it might be best to simply share your Christian worldview. For example:
One Party practices the following:
1. Abortion (aggressive abortion even though many in the party are pro-life).
2. Gay marriage
3. Excessive spending and debt which causes inflation and massive job loss, especially hinders the poor.
4. Bigger Government and excessive taxation which results in much job loss.
The Other Party:
2. Traditional marriage between one woman and one man.
3. Balanced budget, only spending what the government has, no debt.
4. Lower taxes, compassionate conservatives, and less government which helps the economy to provide more jobs.