" . . . for a wide door for effective service has opened to [us], and there are many adversaries . . . Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men [be mature], be strong. Let all that you do be done in love" (1 Corinthians 16:9, 13-14, nasb).
A. Weekly and Regular Publications
1. Tuesday News & Views for Information, Prayer, and Action.
2. Thursday's Notes to God’s people worldwide to assist with information for life, ministry, and servant leadership.
3. Friday Info for pastors, missionaries and Christian workers.
[* Note: News & Views and Thursday’s Notes go to about 1900 weekly. Been encouraged to expand the address lists of both publications and would appreciate prayer.]
4. Key Servants and Leaders Worldwide: This special email is sent quarterly to key Christian leaders worldwide for encouragement, challenge, information, and research. This goes to pastors, NGO, and mission leaders (such as John Piper, Alistair Begg, George Verwer, Harold Sala, Stuart Briscoe, and over 214 others).
5. Notes from the Founder: These emails are for special projects, emergency relief, announcements, current events, Nichols’ Newsletter, and so forth.
B. Other Areas of Ministries and Responsibilities (for praise and prayer)
1. Speaks many weekends in churches and conferences as an advocate of missions worldwide and ACTION. I have limited ministry travel to the USA, Canada, and the Philippines because of age, health, and lack of strength.
2. Advocate for Christian Growth Ministries (CGM), Children in Crisis (CiC), Pastoral Leadership
Development (PLD), and Filipino International Network (FIN).
3. Works daily on ministry correspondence. Much is dictated while driving. These are typed by two excellent ministry assistants in the office. Two other assistants work from home.
4. Works regularly on research and needs for CGM, CiC, PLD, and FIN.
5. Writes and sends “bulk mailing” development letters weekly, such as CiC, PLD, CGM, missionary projects, etc. The main projects at present are the Life Application Study Bibles (LASBs) for the Philippines ($22,000) and the Shalom Christian Birthing Home in the Philippines ($169,000 balance of a $555,000 budget).
6. As an advocate for PLD BookShare and CGM, helps supervise 12 to 25 book publications annually for CGM/CLAIM (Christian Literature for Asians in Ministry) in the Philippines. Also writes and helps adapt books for BookShare, a ministry of PLD.
7. Helps arrange publications and book and LASB shipments for 1100 pastors attending the Purpose and Passion Pastors Conferences (PnP) yearly in the Philippines. Over 20 books are planned for this June’s PnP.
8. Advisor and member of Filipino International Network (FIN) (and International Board of Advisors, Global Diaspora Network - Lausanne Movement). There are 100 million people in the Philippines with 8 to 9 million Filipinos in other countries, such one million in Saudi Arabia.
9. Other ministries involve shipping book and relief supplies in large LBC shipping boxes to the Philippines; several boxes monthly. Last year 95 boxes (shipping cost at $60 per box) of books and supplies were sent out of the Mountlake Terrace office. This year the Founder’s Office goal is 100 boxes. As of April, 60 boxes of books, study Bibles, and ministry items have been sent at a value of $ 60,000. Praise the Lord!